#1 Granny Flat Builder On The Central Coast
Acrow Investments are expert granny flat builders working within the Central Coast region. We are Central Coast based, not Sydney, and know the ins-and-outs of building granny flats in your area. We offer a large range of high quality, great looking designs and floor plans, offer customisation to suit your specific needs, provide amazing inclusions, competitive pricing, a price beat guarantee and also the best support for property investors on the Central Coast.
Investors • Homeowners • Retirees
What is a granny flat?
A granny flat is typically a self-contained housing unit located on the same block as a single-family dwelling. Whether you’re an investor looking to drive additional income from your property, a parent wanting a separate space for their growing teenage family or a retiree thinking about their future – smart people come to Acrow Investments to get their granny flat project off the ground.
Investing in a granny flat is a smart, cost-effective way to drive additional income from your investment property or create additional value for your home. The majority of Acrow’s granny flats are being rented for more than market value due to style and quality of finish.
How much does a granny flat cost?
Our two bedroom, 60m2 granny flats with premium quality inclusions as standard start from $99,000 (Inc GST).
Depending on the location, your granny flat could receive between $350 – 450 weekly rent. Our clients are receiving on average $250 – $300 gross profit every week after repaying their interest only loan for the granny flat. What an unbelievable investment return!
There are fees that council will charge you to build a granny flat and depending on the proposed construction site there may be some additional fees so feel free to contact one of our specialists today for a free quote and site inspection!
Grannies Starting From $99,000 (inc. GST)
For our two-bedroom, 60m2 granny flats with standard inclusions.
Expected Approval Duration
Up to four weeks. Includes council approvals.
Expected Build Duration
Eight to nine weeks with optimal weather conditions.
Average Rental Return*
$350 – $450 per week. *Based on averages in the Central Coast area.
What is included?
Acrow Investments provides excellent inclusions and quality materials & appliances for all of our development properties. We use only the best suppliers in Australia, including Dulux paints, Weathertex timber flooring. Colorbond Steel, Harvey Norman appliances, Beaumont Tiles & many more!
Our standard inclusions cover all internal areas and typical external areas including: framework, wall cladding, painting, roofing, rainwater control, windows, doors, insulation, linings, architraves and flooring.
Bathroom & Laundry
Acrow’s bathrooms are expertly constructed and include high quality fittings and accessories – all provided by Harvey Norman.
- Semi frame-less aluminum shower screen with tiled floors and shower recess.
- Chrome plated shower set (minimum 3-star water rating)
- Fully ceramic close-coupled, soft-close toilet suite with 4-star water rating.
- 600mm mirror faced shaving cabinet with two soft-close doors.
- Full ceramic top vanity basin on legs with polyurethane coated doors/drawers.
- 3 in 1 heater, light and exhaust fan combo.
- Stainless steel toilet roll holder, soap holder and towel rail provided.
- 300 x 600mm Beaumont tiles for shower area, laundry tub and vanity splash backs.
- Stainless steel laundry tub (45 litres) and tap sets installed for washing machine.
- Two coats of waterproofing applied to all areas.
Acrow’s kitchens are functional, modern and include premium quality hardware and appliances, provided by Harvey Norman.
- High gloss polyurethane kitchen cupboards and drawers with soft close doors.
- 20mm stone kitchen bench-top as standard.
- Stainless steel flip mixer tap and 1.5x stainless steel sink (two bowls)
- 600 x 600mm vitrified tiles to kitchen splash-back (client to select colours)
- Premium Harvey Norman appliances (cook-top, range-hood and oven)
Lighting & Electrical
- Warm, energy efficient LED down-lights throughout (living, kitchen, dining, bedrooms)
- 10x double power-points, all light switches and hard-wired smoke detector.
- Porch entry light provided.
- 2.6kW Split Cycle Rinnai Air Conditioner to be installed.
- Clothesline, letterbox, TV point.
- Full builder’s clean to all internal areas, proudly presented by Acrow, ready for handover and occupancy.
All inclusions subject to change without prior notice. For a complete list of inclusions, please contact your sales representative!
Large Range of Designs & Floor Plans
Acrow Investments provide several amazing granny flat designs, including one, two and three bedroom granny flats. We also have a wide range of dual occupancy homes and duplex designs.
One Bedroom Designs
Two Bedroom Designs
Three Bedroom Designs
Designs With Garage
Duplexes & Dual Occupancies
Floor plans and designs may be adjusted to suit your particular circumstances. Contact us today for more information on how to get your perfect granny flat designed!
Learn More About Granny Flats
No council approval needed to build a granny flat on your property! A granny flat is a self-contained small home of 60m² built in the backyard of an already existing house. In 2009, the NSW Government released the...
History has a habit of repeating itself... there was once a a time when having a granny flat and renting it out was a standard Australian tradition. Over time, they gradually became out of fashion, however what...
A granny flat may look like a miniature home... and it is! However, building a granny flat actually requires specialised skills and knowledge. To ensure that you're getting the best builder for your money, ask...